National Associates Doylestown
PURPOSE OF THIS NOTICE:
Title V of the Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act (GLBA) generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a non-affiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of persons or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with the GLBA, we are providing you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy practices of National Associates Doylestown. At National Associates Doylestown, we are committed to providing you the best service while earning your trust and protecting the privacy of your information. We understand and respect the fact that you may wish to keep your personal information confidential.
OUR PRIVACY POLICIES AND PRACTICES:
Information we collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others or us.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
Information we may disclose to third parties:
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Non-affiliated parties to whom disclosures may be made:
We disclose nonpublic personal information about you only to non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Our policy regarding dispute resolution:
Reservation of the right to disclose information in unforeseen circumstances:
In connection with the potential sale or transfer of its interests, National Associates Doylestown and its affiliated reserves the right to sell or transfer your information (including but not limited to your address, name, age, sex, zip code, state and country of residency and other information that you provide through other communications) to a third party entity that (1) agrees to be National Associates Doylestown’s successor in interest with regard to the maintenance and protection of the information collected; and (2) agrees to the obligations of this privacy statement.
Information That’s Automatically Collected
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the:
- Internet domain through which you access the Internet (e.g., yourServiceProvider.com if you use a commercial Internet service provider, or yourSchool.edu if you use an Internet account from your school);
- Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using;
- type of browser software and operating system you are using;
- date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
How Long Will We Keep The Information
We reserve the right to retain all information provided for as long as the information is needed.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., bank account or credit card numbers) by email or web form unless necessary.